Szkoła Podstawowa nr 16 w Rybniku


SZKOŁA PODSTAWOWA NR 16

ul. Małachowskiego 44
44 - 251 Rybnik
tel./fax 032 - 4220511
mail: sp16rybnik@wp.pl

                                                                                                                                       

  Strona główna

O SZKOLE
     - Historia      
     - Spacer po szkole
     - Rada Pedagogiczna
     - Dokumenty
Z ŻYCIA SZKOŁY
     - Bieżące informacje
     - Kalendarz roku szkolnego
     - Godziny urzędowania
     - Plan lekcji 
     - Koła zainteresowań
     - Konkursy szkolne      
     - Samorząd Uczniowski
     - Sport szkolny
     - Biblioteka szkolna
     - Świetlica  
     - Rada Rodziców

WYDARZENIA
  
     

WERSIA FRANCUSKA STRONY


WERSJA ANGIELSKA STRONY


        LINKI

       
        CERTYFIKATY

 

The history of Primary School in Boguszowice.

This Primary School has got very interesting history. It was established in 1652 and only few students ( 4 boys) were taking part in classes. The teacher was simultaneously the organist.

Polish was the language used during the classes, even teachers didn`t speak German- the Austrian government accepted that. After the year 1740, when Silesia was joined to Prussia, it was necessary for teachers to know German. That was the reason for dismissing Polish teachers- Andrzej Spałek was forced to quit the job in 1766.

 Not only children from Boguszowice attended to this school at that time. In 1764 some students from other villages belonged to it, in example from Ligota, Gotartowie, Chwałowice i Jankowice.

In 1808 the fire devastated the school. For 13 years Children from Boguszowice had to study in Gotartowice. In 1820 a new building was finished. The number of student was rising. In 1835 were 93 pupils. In 1867 not only Polish was the language used during lessons- German was introduced. 5 years later German became the only language in use.

In 1882 a new school building was open. After 1891 the second teacher was employed. In the school year 1893/1894 there were three classes, in 1896 four.

In 1909 251 pupils attended to school and it turned out too small. For some time education took place in Wilhelm Rojek`s house. A decision to build a new schoolhouse was made in 1913. Today in this very building kindergarten is occurred. In 1921 Polish came back as a language of instruction. The village was developing as well as number of inhabitants. That was the reason for building new edifice. It was ready in 1937. Unfortunately the II World War brings some damages. Teaching aids were stolen, furniture destroyed, children were forced to speak German.

The first headmaster was Jan Krasiński (1944-45). Then:
1945 - 1946 Karol Moszczyński
1946 - 1970 Emil Karkoszka
1970 - 1986 Krystian Gomółka
1986 - 1991 Jan Kampczyk
1991 - 1996 Bronisława Buchalik
1996 - 2007 Michał Wengerski
2007  -         Teresa Uchyła

Katarzyna Szcześniak